Bostitch N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer Review
The Bostitch N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing is just one of those tools you have to have. It can go on working for a whole day without even twitching. Surprisingly lightweight but with incredible power, this device offers really heavy-duty performance. It can drive nails with a power of 515 inch per pound.
Bostitch N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing
Being built to last by the excellent designers at Bostitch, it is sturdy and will cope well with all sorts of accidents occurring on construction sites. It is very well protected and can take on quite the beating.
Packing a strong punch so to say, this great tool can drive different sized nails through fiber cement boards, wall shingle material, light gouge steel and wood panels with incredible ease. It offers handlers the possibility of choosing between siding, fencing and decking.
Reloading will seem as inexistent because of the large number of both plastic and wire-weld nails it can manage in one session. The 350 nail coil magazine is more than enough for any job and it will speed it up considerable.
The properly designed handle will offer excellent grip, giving you extra confidence while at work. It can be connected to any other air source that can provide the required operating pressure.
- Weighing 4.4 pounds it is a lightweight device that offers great maneuverability
- It can deal with both plastic and welded different sized nails
- It has an extra option for adjusting the depth when nails are driven in different materials
- Using air as a power source, it uses and adjustable exhaust hat can eliminate air away from the handler
- The grip is excellent being comfortable to use even for longer periods
- Its structure include magnesium and aluminum based parts that make it lightweight
- It is fitted with a soft rubber base that is an excellent add-on when dealing with material that needs proper attention
- This machine uses air as the main power source
- It has a 15° collation angle
- The magazine is loaded from the top side and it can hold as much as 350 nails at once
- This machine deals with nails with lengths varying from 1 ¼ to 2 ½ inches
- Depending on the way it is configured it can produce air pressure between 65 an 100PSI
- It measures 11 x 5 x 12 inches
- It can be bought for the price of $260,25
Customer scores & reviews
The The Bostitch N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing has been reviewed by 41 users that had the possibility of rating it on a scale of 1 to 5. This product got a well-deserved 4.3 score being considered a great gun with great power and little weight to stress the user. Customers also recommend it for its durability and great capacity for prolonged effort. Read more reviews here.
It is manufactured by a renowned Company that puts great care into every product as reflected onto the N66C. Satisfied customers also act as guarantor for this device stating it is great for both professionals and beginners.