Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
The Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens is designed to have high magnification in the zoom range of 70 to 200mm. This lens has the image stabilizer system that adds to their performance. The camera shake blurring is corrected by the dual-mode IS mechanism which is equivalent to two shutter speed steps. This model is used for normal shooting, panning shots of objects in motion, and stabilizing images in the viewfinder. The optical system uses both the one artificial crystal fluorite and super UD glass lens elements. This ensures that the chromatic aberration is corrected.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens Features
- Professional Quality. This is made possible by the built-in dual mode image stabilizer with two shutter speeds. This is of high quality compared to the hand-held shooting with the conventional lens.
- High Magnification. With this lens, you are assured of high autofocus and magnification. It has a zoom range of 70 to 200mm. Therefore, you are assured of outstanding contrast, sharpness and color fidelity.
- Versatile. This lens can be used for normal shooting, shooting of the objects in motion and stabilizing images by using the viewfinder.
- Innovative design. The lens is designed to be lightweight and compact yet they deliver high performance.
- Good portability
- Great quality
- Can be used by both professionals and amateurs
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens Reviews
One of the recent customers who purchased the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens said, “I love travelling to Costa Rica and this lens is great for its performance. If you love shooting wildlife and birds then I recommend this lens for you.” Read more reviews here.
The Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens is designed to deliver medium magnification. With this lens, you are assured of good operability and portability.