Eureka! Assault Outfitter 4 Tent Review
Camping is an activity practiced by many people for different reasons. The kind of camping tent that you are using is either going to affect you positively or negatively.
Quite a number of people end up enjoying their camp because of the great features showcased by their tent. However, there are some people who do not enjoy their camping because they fail to secure appropriate tents for different locations.
With the Eureka! Assault Outfitter Tent, your camping can now be more comfortable and enjoyable. This is due to the fact that the Eureka Assault Outfitter Tent has many appealing features ensuring that the tent is able to meet your camping needs. It even offers comfort during the winter.
Eureka! Assault Outfitter 4 Tent
Eureka! Assault Outfitter Tent Features
- It is large enough to accommodate four people comfortably.
- It is doom shaped and this protects you from unfavorable weather conditions such as heavy rain and snow. You are also protected from strong winds.
- It is stream lined and this enables it to easily shed the snow off. You are also able to stand without strain due to ample height at the center.
- This tent measures 8.5 feet by 7.5 feet and it is firm and compact thus very suitable for military who often work under harsh weather conditions.
- It has a double point front vestibule that is capable of resisting UV radiation and cold weather conditions.
- The inner tent has breathable wall to help you breath.
- It has YKK Zippers of very high quality that are located at the doors and make you feel comfortable when you are inside.
- It also has a very strong DAC frames and a Guy line point that is reinforced to increase the tent’s strength.
- It has a taped seam surrounding the fly and tent.
- It has a rip stop fly in addition to a bathtub floor.
- There are windows, which are not only located high but also low.
- It is firm and compact
- It can offer services to you for a long time because it is durable.
Customer Reviews & Scores
Customer reviews of this tent show that it allows good ventilation since it has two doors. It maintains a dry condition during the rainy season keeping you comfortable throughout. It is capable of dealing with extreme weather conditions. The Eureka! Assault Outfitter Tent is an ideal tent for those people who are interested in adventure because it has quality features. For instance, this tent has a full coverage fly, which, runs from top to bottom and serves the role of preventing wind from penetrating.
It is covered with fly vent that protects you from rain and snow when closed. It has very strong aluminum frames, which offer sturdiness in tough weather conditions. The Eureka Assaults Outfitter is highly affordable and some stores offer discounts on the tent.
This tent is well ventilated and its streamlined shape ensures that snow, heavy rain and wind flow past it. The double point front vestibule has cold and UV resistant windows. With a 3.8 out of a 5.0 star rating this tent promises to meet all your requirements. Read more reviews here.