FuelBelt Sprint 10-Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket Review
The FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket is a popular palm holder which provides joggers with a simple solution for holding onto their water as they run. If you jog regularly, it’s a great device for getting instant hydration without having to hold a cumbersome water bottle in your hand directly. It’s durable, lightweight, feels comfortable in your hand and is constructed from solid ripstop material. It also comes in a choice of eight colors; Black, Hibiscus Pink, Kiwi, Kiwi Green, Pink, Surf Blue, Tangerine and The Brazilian.
FuelBelt Sprint 10-Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket
- Adjustable padded strap which provides a secure, comfortable fit around your hand.
- BPA free plastic bottle.
- Leak proof.
- Small Velcro pocket that can be used to store small items such as coins or keys.
1) Size:- The FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket is the perfect size for holding in the palm of your hand as you run. It’s small and discrete which means it won’t get in the way when you are jogging. However, it’s large enough to hold adequate amounts of water to keep you going on short to medium length runs.
2) Comfortable:- Using the FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket is much more comfortable than holding a regular bottle. Instead of having to constantly hold the bottle in your hand, you simply slip the padded strap around your fingers, adjust it to the correct size and you are good to go. The padded strap is very comfortable and never rubs or chafes. Additionally, being able to keep your fingers straight as the bottle rests against your hand allows for a much more comfortable hand position as you run.
3) Extra Storage Space:- Another nice feature of the FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket is that despite its small size, it still has storage space for essentials. There’s one very small pocket in the strap which can be used to place a single key or some dollar bills. There’s also a larger zipper pocket on the front that can be used to store a set of keys or an ID card. While there’s not enough room for all your essentials, it’s great that you can carry a few select items without having to put them in your pocket and have them rattle about as you run.
1) Capacity:- The main drawback of the FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket is that it only holds 10 ounces of water. This is fine if you mainly go for short to medium length runs of five miles or less. However, if you are planning to run for longer distances you will probably need more water and may want to look at a larger capacity waist pack or hydration vest.
The FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket is a great alternative to carrying around a regular water bottle when you run. It fits comfortably against the palm of your hand, it doesn’t leak and the extra storage space is really useful. If you are more of a long distance runner then this is not the right device for you and you’ll be best looking for a larger capacity unit. However, if you normally keep your runs to five miles or less, you’ll love the FuelBelt Sprint 10 Ounce Palm Holder with Pocket.