Husqvarna 435 16-Inch 40.9cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw Review
Husqvarna offer a large range of lawn and garden equipment. They’re especially noted for their range of gas powered chain saws such as the Husqvarna 435 16-Inch Chain Saw. The Husqvarna chain saws are affectionately known as “Huskies” and are able to make short work of cleaning up the yard, storm damage, pruning or cutting logs for firewood.
Husqvarna 435 16-Inch 40.9cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw
Features of the Husqvarna 435 Gas Powered Chain Saw:
- Powerful X-Torq engine with 40.9cc
- Medium sized 16-inch bar and chain
- Uses a centrifugal air cleaning system
- Low fuel consumption and exhaust emission
- Very easy to start
- Meets the stands of the California Air Resource Board (CARB)
The Husqvarna 435 is powered by an X-Torq engine. It has 40.9cc and is able to power a 16-inch bar and chain. The centrifugal cleaning system means it’s easy to clean or replace filters without any hassle. The 435 Chain Saw is CARB compliant which means it meets the California Air Resource Board standards for low emissions.
Pros and Cons of the Husqvarna 435 Gas Powered Chain Saw:
The Husqvarna 435 chain saw is ideal for most jobs in the yard. It’s lightweight and efficient. You don’t need to worry about power cords or batteries. Just fill it up with gas and you’ll be good to go for at least a couple of hours of sawing. The 435 chain saw uses the Smart Start system to make it easy to start the chain saw. We all know how frustrating it can be to have a chain saw that won’t run, and this can add to the time it takes to get a job finished. Husqvarna make it as easy as possible to clean, maintain and start the chain saw.
While you’re out working you will need to remember to keep fill up the fuel and chain oil. Some people have had problems starting the saw but the solution seems to be making sure you are using fresh fuel and following the instructions in the manual exactly.
What Customers say about the Husqvarna 435 Chain Saw:
Customers are very pleased with the quality of the 435 chain saw. Most find it cuts through both soft and hard deadwood easily.
- “So far so good! Starts easy; saws through hard and soft woods like a knife through butter.”
- “I have owned this saw for about a year. It worked great right out of the box and cuts with ease through up to 16″ of tree. This saw is great for the do-it-yourself homeowner who wants a high quality saw for occasional weekend work or storm cleanup and doesn’t need an expensive industrial saw for everyday use.”
- “If you haven’t had a chainsaw for awhile, you are in for a surprise when using the Husqvarna 435 with 16 inch chain. I wanted a saw that is comfortable for limbing, falling trees, and firewood. At under 10 lbs, the 435 is perfect. It cut through a tree with a circumference of 55 inches in a few seconds with no stalling or bogging down. Startup is 2-5 pulls when cold, and 1 pull (without choke) when hot.”
Read more reviews here.
The Husqvarna 435 16-Inch Chain Saw is a great saw for homeowners who need to do some weekend work or occasional cutting or pruning.