Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench Review
The Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench is the standard that all other manufacturers are trying to reach. It provides users with complete control and reliability. It is made to take on many challenges having a very long durability span. It is the perfect portable device to keep around your car or any other vehicle.
Having been built with Ingersoll-Rand technology and reflecting the experience and high level of involvement of this company, this tool provides the best power to weight ratio on the market within its price range. Although a powerhouse, it is compact and comfortable to use managing perfectly both short and long term usage.
Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench
Small in size, the 2135TiMax is filled with modern technology patented by its manufacturer. It provides the comfort of a silent work environment for you and your co-workers by considerably reducing sound levels. While doing so, its performance parameters are not altered at all.
The materials used to develop this great device are some of the most durable on the market. It is highly resistant to shock that are very frequent in hard working surroundings. It is definitely up for constant use maintaining constant efficiency.
It outruns many of its competitors that are larger and more expensive when it comes to strength and productivity. It is easy to take care of and can run without breaking for a long time. Certified mechanics all over the world recommended for both professional and casual users.
It will offer nothing less than promised by developers at Ingersoll-Rand. Before buying any product do some research and find out what others have to say. Don`t be alarmed if there`s no negative review referring to this product. It is just that good.
- It has an incredible power/ weight ratio reaching an incredible 780 ft.-lbs. This massive amount of force is staggering when knowing that it weighs only 3.95lbs. It can unwind a screw tightened to 1000ft – lbs.
- Ingersoll-Rand fitted this machine with a professional-like trigger that will regulate power and allow you to control the direction of rotation
- The air flow is managed in such a way that is provides maximum efficiency no matter the hob
- It measures 8.4×8.2×3.3 inches
- The drive is 0.5 inches
- The average air consumption is at about 5cfm.per 142min
- The free speed is 9800 rpm
- Maximum reverse torque is 780fl.lb per 1054Nm
- The forward torque range measures 50-550/746 ft-lb (Nm)
- This device is fitted with the innovative technology developed by Ingersoll-Rand that reduces sound intensity without compromising the performance.
- Light weight compounds like titanium are used for several components including the hammer case
- Price: $ 254,99
Customer scores & reviews
The Ingersoll-Rand 2135TiMAX 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench has been reviewed by 36 customers that were given the opportunity to grade it depending on its reliability, durability and many other factors. Read more reviews here.
Doing so, buyers averaged an incredible 4.9 out of 5 stars score making it the almost perfect Air Impact Wrench on the market. Testimonials confirm this is indeed one of the best tools on the market offering great value for money for both amateur and professional usage.