InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer Review
If you enjoy going for bike rides but don’t know what to do with your child, why not take him along in an InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer? The InStep Sync has great customer reviews while still being one of the cheapest trailers on the market. It’s a single-child bicycle trailer that’s perfect for cycling enthusiasts and families that enjoy going outdoors for their recreation.
InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer
Having a small child is a wonderful experience and there’s no need to be limited in the kind of activities that you enjoy. With the InStep Sync now the whole family can go along on your next cycling adventure.
Features of the InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer:
- Great value for money
- Simple folding design that’s great for travel
- Includes bug screen and weather shield
- Keeps your child safe and dry
- Uses 16-inch pneumatic tires
It’s important to keep your child safe and comfortable, especially during longer rides. The weather screen will help keep them out of the wind and rain while the bug screen will shield them from flying insects or other bits of debris that may fly up from your tire wheels or from other cyclists or cars. The InStep Sync folds flat quickly, making it especially easy to take with you when you travel or to put it away for storage when you’re not using it.
Pros & Cons Of The InStep Sync
The InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer is lightweight but still roomy enough for some cargo. Once installed you will barely be able to notice it’s attached to the bike. You’ll also be able to fit in diaper bags, or other baby essentials without any problems. The storage area behind the seat is about the equivalent of a small backpack.
The trailer goes around corners easily and will give a very smooth to ride for your child. You won’t notice any jerking and your child will sit happily in the trailer enjoying the view.
Because it’s a single bike trailer it is a little bit smaller than some of the more expensive models. The smaller size means it’s lightweight and easy to handle but if your child gets too big or you need lots of storage space you may need to upgrade.
What Buyers Are Saying:
The InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer has been given fantastic reviews by customers on Amazon. Most of them find that it’s very easy to setup and their children are comfortable and happy while in the trailer.
- “I had no idea the trailer was behind me. The weight is hardly noticeable. The ride is smooth, there is no jerking, it corners naturally, and my daughter sits in the trailer with a huge smile on her face.”
- “I love this single trailer-for one child but still has room for cargo; diaper bags, etc. It’s light too so you can’t even tell it’s attached to the bike. Makes for comfortable riding for me and my child.”
- “My daughter loves to ride in the trailer. Very easy to setup, we bought a coupler to allow trailer to hitched to two cycles easily. Will be able to go riding again, with our toddler tagging along. LOVE IT!!!!”
Read more reviews here.
If you’re looking for a single bike trailer that’s great value for money and provides an exceptional ride for your child then try the InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer.