InStep Take 2 Double Bicycle Trailer Review
If you’re looking for a high quality baby bike trailer to take your kids out riding then look no further than the InStep Take 2 Double Bicycle Trailer. If you have twins or two children of a similar age who aren’t yet able to ride their own bikes you don’t have to give up your favorite family biking trips. The InStep Take 2 is able to carry two children up to a maximum weight of 100 pounds. It has a sturdy steel frame and large tires to keep your children safe and comfortable during the ride.
InStep Take 2 Double Bicycle Trailer
Features of the InStep Take 2
- Will fit just about any bike with a universal coupler
- Large 16-inche wheels for a smooth ride
- Canopy can be used as a weather shield or opened up for a bug screen
- Weight limit of 100 pounds
- Folds flat for travel or storage
- Features a sturdy steel frame
- Quick release wheels
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
The trailer comes with easy-to-read instructions that will have you ready to go for your first ride in no time. In addition to the two seats for your two children there is extra storage space behind the seats. If you just want to take one child you can use the central seat to keep the trailer balanced and provide more room for your child. It’s lightweight but sturdy enough to carry up to 100 pounds. The trailer comes with a two in one bug screen or weather protector.
Pros & Cons of the InStep Take 2
The InStep Take 2 is lightweight and easy to attach to your bike. It can take one or two kids with plenty of extra room for additional items. It looks sleek and effectively keeps out the rain and dust. It’s also great value for money and much cheaper than some other brands.
The trailer has a soft bottom so you need to watch out for going over large rocks or other obstacles that may hurt your child. Do not close the weather protector entirely as it is really the only ventilation for the trailer. Some parents have noticed their child gets hot with the protector down. Having said that the ride is smooth and most children appear to be very comfortable in the trailer.
What Customers Say About The InStep Take 2
Customers have rated the InStep Take 2 Double Bicycle Trailer 4.5/5 stars. Here’s what some of them had to say:
- “I was VERY pleased with the trailer and the ease with which it went together. I would recommend this over and over again. It is nice to see that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to get something good.”
- “I took it for a test ride and of course my 3 year old loved it, she was giggling all the way. We picked up her friend along the street (another 3.5 year old about an inch shorter) and they both fitted just find, if snugly, in the cart.”
- “This trailer works great! We go riding a couple times a week and this trailer is fast to put together and take apart.”
Read more reviews here.
The InStep Take 2 is perfect for family biking adventures. Whether you like to ride every day or just for an occasional bit of recreation, take your kids along in the InStep Take 2 Double Bicycle Trailer.