Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine Review
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is one of the sturdiest and most affordable items on the market. It does wonders for beginners and perfectly reflects the great work ethic behind Janome that has been around for almost a decade. It is easy to use and provides the smoothest of experiences, making more expensive competitors seam useless. The strong body is smartly designed, allowing users to freely use their hands around the work space. Compact and lightweight, it is able to deal with thicker fabrics and special materials.
Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine
Known for their innovative approach when it comes to sewing machines, people at Janome have decided to fit their product with the most popular and up to date features but without overdoing it. Being a low cost product, it is considered one of the best equipped models that sell for about $200. Using this sewing machine is also a nice reminder of simpler times. Some people nowadays have hard times understanding complicated items that incorporate complex technology. Picking the Magnolia 7318 will offer the reliability of simple structures but the end results will be similar to those top end machines.
- This machine measures 16 x 11.7 x 7 inches and weighs 16.8 pounds
- Developers at Janome incorporated a special compartment within the sewing machine`s structure that holds a bunch of useful accessories
- It is delivered with three packs of needles and four separate bobbins that include the one fitted on the machine
- The delivery package also includes a specially designed screwdriver and a lint brush
- The two included spool holders are delivered in both large and small size
- The spool comes with a felt cushion
- Janome people have even thrown in a lint brush and an additional spool pin
- You can buy it in white and yellow or purple trim
- It is perfect for quilting
- The machine is electric and uses a free-arm
- It comes with its own carrying case
- Stitch selection can be done by using a specially designed dial
Customer Scores And Reviews
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is one of the cheapest alternatives when it comes to the sewing machine market. You should not be fooled by the fact that it is considerably cheaper than others costing about $199. Receiving feed-back from as many as 21 customers, this item has scored an excellent 4.6 out of maximum five stars score, making it a real sewing enthusiast`s favorite. Taking some time to read opinions and comments on this product, you will find that the overall conclusion is more than positive. People are more than happy with the ease of understanding the user`s manual and the impeccable stitching. They also characterized it as very reliable and packed with all the right features needed to make the sewing experience complete. If you are going to do a quick search on the Magnolia, words like fabulous and life-lasting will pop up. The general opinion is more than positive, making this machine a must have when it comes to sewing devotees all over the world. Read more reviews here.