KitchenAid KFPW760WH Food Processors Review
Food processors are a common sight in every kitchen nowadays. People use these devices to make dough, slice or shred fruit or vegetables or whip eggs. It spares you a lot of time and it does a great job every time you use it. KitchenAid’s food processor is one of the most sought after products on the market. It is durable and versatile and it offers excellent value for money.
KitchenAid KFPW760WH 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor
- This KitchenAid product is designed with a 10-cup chef’s bowl that fits inside the 12-cup work bowl. This little trick will allow you to forget about cleaning the work bowl between tasks and spare you a lot of time
- The 12-cup work bowl offers you the opportunity of quickly processing large quantities of food with power and efficiency for as many times as you need
- This food processor comes with a stainless steel multipurpose blade that will allow you to chop, mince, blend, mix, and emulsify foods quickly and easily
- The 4-cup mini bowl comes with a stainless steel mini blade that perfectly fits inside the work bowl. This add-on is great for small chopping and mixing jobs that require more finesse and less space than usual
- The package comes with an accessory case for food processor blades, discs, accessories that will help you keep all your things safe and clean
- It comes with an Ultra Wide Mouth™ Feed Tube specially designed by KitchenAid. This special structure accommodates tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes with minimal prep work required
- This is a 700-watt food processor with wide and narrow feed tubes and a pulse control feature
- It is equipped with several blades that are perfect for dough, egg whip or citrus press
- All the parts are dishwasher safe including the three slicing and shredding discs
- It is compact and easy to store
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 16 inches
- Product ID: KFPW760WH
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Materials: plastic
This food processor is an excellent appliance to have around your kitchen. It is capable of shredding and slicing and it can also mix dough, whip eggs and get juices out of oranges and lemons.
What users love about the KitchenAid KFPW760WH 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor, White?
People consider this to be one of the best food processors on the market. They rate it as a five star product and recommend it to all the people in search of an affordable appliance packed with great features. The KitchenAid KFPW760WH 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor is very appreciated for its sturdiness. Although made of plastic and stainless steel blades, it will last for a really long time. All the parts are dishwasher safe and can easily be cleaned. It looks nice and in performs just as advertised. It has a large feeding mouth so you don`t have to cut vegetables as small as you would usually do with other similar appliances. The fact that this product is very silent is a very big plus according to current owners that love cooking in peace. Read more reviews here.