LEGO Architecture Fallingwater
The LEGO Architecture Fallingwater (21005)is a smart combination of pieces bound to turn into a masterpiece ready to be put on a display. It is guaranteed to bring great joy and happiness to your child, to stimulate his or her imagination and creativity, and to strike an overwhelming but positive impression anywhere displayed.
LEGO Architecture Fallingwater
The source of inspiration is the real-world outstanding building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1934, a home that has been open to the public ever since 1963, showing the merger between man and landscape.
Although it is a miniature replica, this lovely LEGO set is big enough to impress and small enough to fit any display of any room of the house. It also brings the best in features and benefits LEGO sets are usually associated with.
Main Features of the LEGO Architecture Fallingwater (21005)
- It is an accurate replica of the real world architectural landmark named Fallingwater.
- It includes 811 pieces to put together.
- It is delivered with accompanying booklet that includes the detailed history and the main design elements.
- It is 4.7”(11.7cm) high, 10”(25.6 cm) wide and 5”(12.8 cm) deep.
- The grey bottom display comes with the name printed.
Main Benefits of the LEGO 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar 9509
- It is a wonderful opportunity for those with little time to travel and visit the architectural masterpiece in natural size to observe its greatness and exquisite design.
- The great number of pieces turns the Lego set into a real challenge for children and teenagers, but also allows the assembly to become a family activity.
- The booklet makes a great source of information, but also a reliable guide for the little architects to be.
- The size of the finished project is perfect for trophy display or the children’s room decoration, fitting in everywhere, from the desk to the bookshelf or even the mantelpiece.
- The grey display makes an awesome foundation, not just for the structure, but also for the knowledge of those who like the project and wish to discover its name.
Main Drawbacks of the LEGO 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar 9509
Despite the usual purpose of the Lego sets, this one seems appropriate rather for teenagers than for children, considering its complexity and number of pieces, but, challenges are always valuable.
Most of the customers appreciated the complexity of the design and the lack of confusion within the instructions provided. They were all happy with the end result and mentioned that it fits perfectly any LEGO or miniature designs collection. Read more reviews here.
LEGO once more live up to their name and provide their customers with the very best in architecture and assembly, combining the captivating history of the building with the challenging and stimulating work the assembly process represents.
With that in mind, it is time to give your child the chance to put his or her skills to good use and to learn something useful in the process and the best way to do that is buying the LEGO Architecture Fallingwater (21005).