Makita UC3530A Commercial Grade 14-Inch 15 amp Electric Chain Saw with Tool-Less Blade And Chain Adjustments Review
Makita have been selling electric motors for close to 100 years. They are world leaders in motor design and engineer some of the best tools available. When you need a chain saw but don’t want the hassle of a gas powered chain saw or worrying about filling it up with oil and getting the motor started, try the Makita UC3530A Commercial Grade 14-Inch Electric Chain Saw. Have a look below at why this is one of the best chain saws available.
Makita UC3530A Commercial Grade 14-Inch 15 amp Electric Chain Saw with Tool-Less Blade And Chain Adjustments
Features of the Makita UC3530A Electric Chain Saw:
- 14-Inch ban and saw
- Commercial grade motor
- Ergonomically designed rubber grip handles
- Automatic chain oiler and large oil reservoir
- Starts smoothly and has a large trigger switch
- Weighs just over 13 pounds
This is an excellent saw for cutting wood. It has a one-touch adjustment so you can keep cutting without any hassle. If the chain starts to loosen just turn the knob until the chain fits tightly to the bar. If you have not used a chain saw please read the manual carefully before you start cutting anything. The saw is lightweight and cuts through most wood seamlessly without much noise.
The Makita Electric Saw uses a rubberized grip to make cutting as comfortable as possible. We all know that cutting down trees or pruning can be hard work on your arms, hands and back but the Makita saw makes the job as easy as possible.
The Makita UC3530A comes with an automatic oiler to protect your chain while you are cutting. Just make sure you fill the reservoir before you start and keep an eye on the oil level filter between cuts.
Pros and Cons of the Makita UC3530A Electric Chain Saw:
The Makita UC3530A Electric Chain Saw is in high demand because of its professional design, powerful motor and quiet operation. One lady with a bad back who had just turned 60 was able to cut down a 30 year-old orange tree without any problems. The Makita saw simplifies the process of cutting making your job as easy and effortless as possible.
It’s hard to come up with any cons for the Makita UC3530A saw. The only other thing you may need is a good quality extension cord to make sure you can reach out into the yard where you will be cutting.
What Customers say about the Makita UC3530A Electric Saw:
The Makita Electric Saw has a remarkable 4.8 out of 5 stars for customer satisfaction.
- “If you want a 14inch chainsaw that has ridiculous amounts of power; is well designed; starts “every time” by just pulling the trigger; will probably last for a long, long time; and that you will never-ever, regret purchasing… then this is your saw!”
- “The “slow start” Is the option I like the best as It does not try to “jerk” It’s way out of your hands with gloves on. I think this is an OUTSTANDING SAW.”
- “What a difference! This saw has plenty of torque, good balance, and runs very smoothly. Having used it for hours nearly every day in the month since I bought it, it continues to eat like a greedy ‘gator.”
Read more reviews here.
The Makita UC3530A Electric Chain Saw cuts through trees without any hassle and has an amazing amount of power. It starts every time with the click of a button, has automatic oiling to keep the chain oiled, it includes a kick-back bar and is easy to assemble.
For a hassle-free chain saw try the Makita UC3530A 14-Inch Electric Chain Saw.