Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer Review
The Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer is a highly recommended device for individuals that do not take a step back when it comes to physical labor. This particular machine is perfectly fit to use by both professional and beginner workers.
It is as durable as they come and it perfectly combines comfort with heavy duty activities that necessitate the use of a pneumatic nailer. It was developed in such a way that power/weight ratio is 10% bigger than all its price range competitors.
Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer
It has no problem in driving nails through lumber and it is a great time and effort saver if used to complete medium sized projects.
One of the biggest advantages of the PowerMaster Plus is that it packs a serious punch in a relatively small structure. It is very well built and materials used for its development seem very durable and shock resistant. It is a perfectly balanced machine that will not let you down. Its intelligent design offers little stress on the person handling it.
The mild recoil, soft grip and excellent weight provide an almost effortless experience. It is versatile and can fit in small spaces because of its size. It has impeccable precision when driving the nails and can operate in any condition.
It is strong and durable and can withstand inevitable accidents. Although design and feature wise this has remained the same for the last 7 years it still beats a third of its modern competitors.
It is safe to use even by inexperienced persons and fully reflects the 70 year history behind the Paslode Company. Always innovative and client oriented, they permanently provide top end products that considerably ease building processes.
- This machine offers a soft grip handle that is very welcome in terms of comfort
- The end plug uses a bolt-on structure that makes service easier
- It is a massive energy and time saver because of the depth of the drive
- The rafter hook can be repositioned if the case presents its self
- The air deflector cap is adjustable
- Being a very powerful nailer it operates at 80 to 120 PSI
- Its structure is capable of changing between manual and sequential settings increasing speed during the work process
- It weighs 7.9 pounds
- It has a speed of 12 nails per second
- It can holster up to 84 nails varying between 2 and 3 ½ inches
- The nail angle is measured at 30°
- Price: $ 249,00
Customer scores & reviews
The Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer has been reviewed by 30 customers all grading its performance, structure and durability on a scale of one to five. The average score of this machine was a solid 4.6 out of 5 possible stars. Buyers were quite impressed with the power to weight ratio and the low recoil it had to offer. Read more reviews here.
Also highly appreciated is the depth adjustment setting that is a nice add-on for this price range? Overall this product can be characterized as great value for money provided by a great manufacturer.