Reflective Bands by Jog-A-Lite Review
The Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands are tiny but effective accessories which give you maximum visibility when light levels are low. If you enjoy cycling, jogging or walking first thing in the morning or late at night, these reflective bands are the perfect way to ensure that you stay safe. Simply wrap them around your arms or legs, secure them with the Velcro and you are good to go. All Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands are constructed from high quality materials and come with a three year guarantee which is great news if you are planning to use them on a regular basis.
Reflective Bands by Jog-A-Lite
- 360 degree visibility.
- 1.5 inches wide.
- Double striped at both the front and back.
- Protects your legs from bike chain abrasion.
- Reflexite reflective tape which is visible up to 1,200 feet.
1) Great For Cyclists:- While reflective vests work great for cyclists, the Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands are even better because they double up as bike clips. This means not only will motorists be able to see you better in the dark but the clips will also prevent your pants rubbing against the chain and getting oily. You simply attach a band to each of your pant legs at the bottom and then you can enjoy an oil free, high visibility bike ride.
2) Great For Dogs:- Another great thing about the Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands is that they fit dogs perfectly. If you walk your dog early in the morning or late at night and travel down poorly lit roads, wrapping one of these bands around each of your dog’s legs will make your walk much safer and allow motorists to easily see both you and your dog.
3) Discrete:- If you are not a fan of reflective vests because of the way they look, the Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands are an excellent alternative option. They still provide you with the high level of visibility but they don’t cover up all your clothes. Instead they wrap around a small area of your legs or arms to create discrete but effective solution for getting yourself seen in the dark.
1) Small:- The main negative with the Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands is that they are very small. If you are planning to wrap them around your ankles or wrists then they’ll fit just fine. However, if you want to wear them a bit further up your leg or on your upper arm, you’ll need to double up and use two bands per body part.
The Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands are a highly reflective, flexible and discrete alternative to reflective vests. It is a bit disappointing that the bands aren’t long enough to fit around the larger areas of your legs and arms. However, for the low price, you can quite easily double up and get more than one pair of bands without it breaking the bank. Ultimately, the Jog-A-Lite Reflective Bands do a great job and if you are looking for something a bit more subtle than a reflective vest, you should definitely check them out.